Since June 1, 2009 the SRDA organizes and manages the Electronic Procurement System.
The Latvian Electronic Procurement System is the first e-procurement system in the Baltic States, which provides to its users such possibilities as:
- Faster procurement process – shortened time from acknowledging the need till purchase of the good;
- State and municipal institutions do not have to organize procurements – procurements are organized unitary by ordering the goods with the help of the Electronic Procurement System;
- State budget resources are saved because when several orders are combined small procurements are offered better prices;
- Transparency, openness and accessibility to information about the procurement process increases – information about the procurements are public in the Electronic Procurement System;
- The procurement provided in the directives of the European Commission is being executed in Latvia as well as the positive examples of the EU countries.
Director of the E-Procurement Department
Tel.: +371 67350649;